20 May 2010

Interview on Information Underground

I had an interview on the local radio station 89.1 KEOS in College Station on Sunday, with Teddy at Information Underground. As I am when no one is editing me, I am chatty and not particularly articulate. You can listen here.

Sorry I haven't posted a real post in a while. I finished the semester a week ago, but I've been decompressing. It just really sunk in a couple days ago that I've finished my first year of grad school! Awesome. Now I have a to do list a mile long, but I'll get back to writing non-linkspam posts soon!

[Corrected: KEOS is not an NPR affiliate.]

1 comments:

Teddy Wilson said...

Just one quick correction: 89.1FM KEOS is not actually a NPR station, we are an all volunteer community radio station not an affiliate of NPR.